 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7332
7331  |  7333
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company Online... Sort of & Restocked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:19:27 GMT

To All,

    My site is finally back up (www.sanburnsystems.com), after a rather
strange downtime over the last few days. My e-mail is not working,
however, so if you have any qestions, feel free to e-mail this one. If
you had some problems accessing it, feel free to e-mail me.

To let everyone know, I have restocked several Star Wars sets, including
the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace, the 7180 B-Wing, the 7161 Gungan Subv, the
7151 Sith Infiltrator, 7144 Slave 1, the 7140 X-Wing, the 7134 A-Wing,
the 7131 Anakin's Podracer, the 7130 Snowspeeder, the 7128 Speedbikes,
the 7124 Fash Speeder, the 7121 Naboo Swamp, the 7115 Gungan Patrol, the
7111 Droid Fighter, the 7110 Landspeeder, the 7104 Desert Skiff, and the
7101 Light Saber Duel.

There are still a wide variety of rare parts, for great prices,
including purple, orange, and green parts, as well as minifigs, bricks,
plates, and everything else the LEGO Star Wars line has to offer. I also
have several hundred sets I will be adding as time permits, I will post
here when I do. Thanks for your support, and I will see you in
cyberspace!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--