 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7315
7314  |  7316
Subject:
LegoMonkey reopens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:01:53 GMT

Hi All.
After a mind-bogglingly successful grand opening a couple weeks ago,
LegoMonkey has been restocked with all new items it hasn't had for sale
before.

It is my hope that I still have the absolute lowest prices on the web. If not,
let me know and I'll fix them.

As the main page says, I'm selling ALL my Lego, but it's not ALL there... yet.
If you need something that you can't find there, send me a note.

Come on in... http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=LegoMonkey

Thanks for your time.

-Adam   8^D