 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7295
7294  |  7296
Subject:
Rare items, only 2 days to go...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:54:28 GMT

hi everybody,

only to days to go on our auctions at ebay ! We offer some rare technic items
(as 8460, 8858 ...), the really nice pirate set 6277 and some train and castle
stuff - and every set is absolutely new !!!

just have a look at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=picardoe&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

or look at the auctions of ebay-member "picardoe"

happy bricking

adrian