 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7285
7284  |  7286
Subject:
Blacktron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:26:27 GMT

I want anything Blacktron. I will buy minifigs, parts or sets (they dont have
to have box or instructions, nice if they do, but as long as they have all
parts, thats cool). I especially need the rear tailfin and rocket from 6887
Allied Avenger, and two black and white hinges from the back of 6832
Supernova2. I will pay decent prices, but i dont have a lot of money, so I'll
just buy a few things at a time.
     -Dan "The Blacktron Man" Allen