 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7248
  25% off all items in my Brickbay shop

Placed all my items on sale to make room for the next batch of parts: (URL) the sale just became an option for all sellers and is located under shop preferences. Sellers just have to input the % they want off. ex: 5, 10, 25, 50. I know of at least (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 25% off all items in my Brickbay shop

(...) Make that two. I just put a 5% discount into effect. So get out there and buy! ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)