 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7244
Re: NEED- LEGO MINIFIG PARTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:43:19 GMT

That should be set 6013...  If the other sets were available they would be the
talk of lugnet...and those poor KB stores would be flooded with calls.  :)
Matt
The Kay-Bee outlet has <set:6103> on sale for $2.  If you can link up with
someone who needs black horses,  you should be able to work out a deal.

Some Exploriens came with plain crash helmets.  I assume you want the ones
with the scuba-like hoses on them?  I don't think I have any to spare,  but
I believe I can cover you on the black visors from some Extreme Team sets I
parted out.

Ran