 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7236
    FS or T: Imperial Guards, castle stuff —Alan Demlow
   Hi. I have 15 Imperial Guards for sale or trade. Although I'm not at home right now (power's out there) to get an exact count, I believe the census revealed: *5 regular red torsos *1 red "officer" torso *9 blue torsos (and legs of various colors to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)