 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7199
7198  |  7200
Subject:
8480 Technic Space Shuttle for Sale: $125
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:56:03 GMT

I have an 8480 Technic Space Shuttle for sale: $125 USD.
It is in a factory sealed box, with a tiny bit of shelfwear on one back corner.

This set is one of the best I've ever seen.  It is one of about three sets that
has remained built and on my shelf, because it is fun to just pick up and
tinker with the intricate gearing system that has one motor drive four outputs,
with the use of a gear shift.

1,366 pieces, including one 8720 motor, a micro motor, the fiber optic system,
two polarity switches, a 2x4 *BLACK* electric plate, a White battery box, and
two long electric leads.  Along with lots of white and black technic beams and
plates.  Also has a large technic turntable in Black, which is pretty rare.
Has some White technic axles, that I'm pretty sure are rare, too.

See the actual Box here:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/sales/8480.htm

Buyer to pay shipping.  I would prefer to ship to the US only, please.  I
prefer X, but will also accept PayPal, US Postal Money Orders, Cashiers checks
and personal checks.  With Personal Checks, Item will be held until check
clears.

-Andy Lynch