 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7192
7191  |  7193
Subject:
Yet Another BrickBay Store (Do we need a new NG?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:02:03 GMT

I've got some of the sets I'm selling up on BrickBay:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

1094 JOHNNY THUNDER
This is a unique version of the "Not In Stores" 5900.

3055 ADVENTURERS CAR
Very hard to find Kellogg's Promo from the UK.

5901 RIVER RAFT
This is the boxed, European version of the 5902 polybag.

1099 NINJA BLASTER
Unique Ninja set.

6036 SKELETON SURPRISE
Very hard to find Royal Knight's Castle set.

6038 WOLFPACK RENEGADES
Very hard to find Wolfpack Castle set.

630 BRICK SEPARATOR
If you don't have one of these... BUY ONE NOW!!! You won't be sorry.

5118 CABLE SYSTEM SERVICE PACK
This a non-US Service Pack.

5288 WORM GEAR BOX SERVICE PACK
his is a non-US Service Pack.

8229 TREAD TREKKER
Red Technic pieces, maxifig, and the hard to find worm gear box.

8232 CHOPPER FORCE
Red Technic pieces, maxifig, 2 red 2x2x2 minifig dress slopes.

8456 FIBER OPTIC MULTI SET
Black Technic pieces, green plates, 9V FOS, great set!

8480 SPACE SHUTTLE
One of the BEST Technic sets ever sold!!

1069 RESQ SPEEDBOAT
Similar to the Paradisa 1761 Speedboat.

6512 LANDSCAPE LOADER
Great Town set from 1992. Oh Boy, red overalls!!

1761 PARADISA SPEEDBOAT
Great little set from Europe.

1815 PARADISA LIFEGUARD
Oohhh... a Dolphin!!

6417 SHOW JUMPING EVENT
Great pieces: cat, brush, bucket, winner's stand, flowers ...

6402 SIDEWALK CAFÉ
Cool Paradisa set, nice addition to any town.

1831 MAERSK PROMO TRUCK
Cool tractor trailer truck. A lovely shade of blue. These are getting very
hard to find.

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: