 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 719
718  |  720
Subject:
Lego Mindstorms RIS for sale - 2 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:20:31 GMT

I have 2 new, unopened Lego Mindstorms RIS sets for sale.

I will take the first 2 offers over $180 USD.  (Payable in Canadian Dollars - ~
$280)

Here are the details of pricing:
Buyer pays shipping + handling + customs fees.

If interested, send email with City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code so that I
can provide shipping details back to you.

--
Visit my site at:
http://www.globalserve.net/~dastolfo