 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7171
Re: Town & Paradisa Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:17:32 GMT

I think this person may have some Paradisa sets for sale:

http://www.oldlego.com/

Skip Gridley <MGCards@worldnet.att.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
Fy9uJB.GtC@lugnet.com...
Hello!

I'd like to purchase the following MISB sets.  I'm also
willing to take them OOB (out of box :-), as long
as the instructions are there and the pieces are in
good shape.

1721  Sandypoint Marina
6595  Surf Shack

6404  Carriage Ride
6547  Fun Fair

I'll pay pretty well for these sets!

I'm also looking for any other Paradisa sets, especially
6418 and 6419

Thanks a lot for looking!

Skip Gridley
MGCards@worldnet.att.net