 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7156
  FT: 70's sets, castle, other

Hi, all. I have some sets to trade. I'm mostly looking for 12V train sets (cars, buildings), and a few individual train parts (red and yellow sliding doors, red train doors). From the 70's (condition mostly good and parts mostly original, but ask): (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)