 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7154
7153  |  7155
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Miscellaneous Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:35:00 GMT

I am seeking the following pieces, I am willing to buy outright or trade for
them.

Skew Bricks - need one pair of grey bricks (what set do these come in
anyway?)
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6565.gif
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6564.gif

2x6x2 Clear Windscreen (I have a slew of trans blue ones) - need one but
will take more
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4176.gif

2x4 45 Degree Slope - need eight (8) in white
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3037.gif

Let me know if you have any of these available and what you want for them.

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com