 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7135
Re: Anyone want all 4 German Telekom Promo Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:31:19 GMT

Thanks for the nod ;-)

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
I just got all (4) 2000 Tour de France German Telekom Promotional sets
through a trade (these are not for sale... read on...).  I am going to • try
to get more of these and I am taking advance orders for anyone interested • in
buying all (4) for $75, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail, • insured,
in the US.  Please respond directly via e-mail if you are interested and
would like more information.

SNIP
Tangentially, that lets me mention that the sets have been mailed so • people on
my list, please be patient. If you're not on my list, buy from Rob, he's a
great trader.

++Lar