 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7126
7125  |  7127
Subject:
Another new Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:21:56 GMT

I shudder to think how long it will take to get my entire
inventory entered if I'm just now getting *anything*
added to my site but what can you do. :-)

Doug's New&Old Shop is now open for business:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=dfinney

I have thousands of new parts to add but I'll be devoting
most of my time in the near future to listing the hundreds
of older (but typically in new or very good used condition)
parts that are a bit harder to come by.

Currently I have a few decorated pieces listed: a Black
Knight flag, a Dragon Masters arch, a tile and hose reel
from 6393 Big-Rig Truck Stop, a couple of Legoland bricks
and a few others. Also some black dragons with black wings,
just because I had a jpeg handy.

So if you're tired of the same old Star Wars and Adventurer
parts keep an eye on Doug's New&Old Shop. And if you're not,
keep an eye on us anyway since I have tons of those parts to
sell, too. :-)

Doug