 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7119
  Wanted: One LEGO Town System chair in blue!

That is what I'm after, folks. Just the one, blue, chair. The kind that has a 2x2 base and is about two bricks high. Email me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au if you have the piece I'm looking for, and what you might be after in trade for it. Cheers ... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: One LEGO Town System chair in blue!

I've got a spare that you can have. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)