 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7111
7110  |  7112
Subject:
Milton Train Works line additions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:10:24 GMT

I'm happy to announce that I have added some inventory to my brickbay site
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

Now in stock are

MTW-1001-bk Black Hopper: 5 (1) USD 65 plus shipping
MTW-1001-gy Gray Hopper : 3 (2) USD 75 plus shipping
MTW-1002-rd Red Bulkhead: 5 (3) USD 45 plus shipping

o - All units come with bound instructions and a
    handsome certificate of authenticity.
o - Prices do not include shipping. I ship world wide.

Notes:

1 - sold 3 already, holding 2 back for possible eBaying
2 - This item has never been commercially available in gray
3 - This item, long promised, is now available for the first time ever

As usual, my stocks of parts are depleted, here's what I NOW desperately want

tilting top hinges in grey (I have a lot more bottoms but will take bottoms too
1x6 and 1x8 plates in grey
1x2x2 thinwalls(panels) in black
1x2x1 thinwalls in red
1x1 tile with top clip in red

See my parts wanted page (about to be revised) at
http://my.voyager.net/lar/wantlist/parts_want_list_lugnet.html

In the course of set production I did some inventorying and I will be slashing
what I pay for black bricks as I am very flush with black bricks.  (and I
haven't even dipped into my 45 blue 1200 piece basic bins yet)

Since my taxes are due 15 August (unless I really procrastinate and get
extension #2) I have been procrastinating by getting busy set building, I have
produced 30 sets (but some are waiting a few key parts)...

Watch for more sets coming soon!

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith and proprietor, Milton Train Works
www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of the Guild of Bricksmiths
www.bricksmiths.com