 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7098
7097  |  7099
Subject:
Space Police
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:48:55 GMT

Hi all,

A few months ago a friend gave me some of his old space legos. I've just
recently tried to put them together and see what all I had. So far I have
#6886 and #6957. #6886 is complete. #6957 is missing the minifigs and two of
the grey wheel axles are replaced with black ones and is also missing one of
the long red antennas. All of the pieces are in fairly good condition, though
they have been played with and are a little dusty. I would be interested in
trading these sets and possibly some other similar sets for castle sets of
approximately the same size and or value.

Feel free to e-mail me if you are interested or have any questions

sjbishop@hotmail.com

Thanks
Steve