 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7095
Re: Looking for roofs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:03:05 GMT

This brickbay thing, is it just like ebay?  Do I add stuff to my shopping cart
and then agree to buying it, and then whoever I buy it from emails me or
whatever, and then I send off my money?  Just curious

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Julie Krenz writes:
Well hello there lowly newbie ;-)

Allow me to raise your level of Lugnet knowledge another notch.

There is a wonderful place that sells all sorts of Lego pieces:
http://www.brickbay.com/
I searched and came up with a over a dozen pages of roof (slope) pieces in
various sizes and colors up for sale:
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp

Not so shameless plug to my brickbay shop:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=JulieK
(Currently over 1200 slope pieces for sale.)

Hope that helps you out...I heard it's supposed to rain.
Julie

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anthony Sava writes:
Anyone out there selling or know of someone selling roof pieces?  I'm willing
to buy a batch or two.... or three... or four....  I'm perfectly willing to
take them off your hands.

Gee, how was I supposed to know I was supposed to post this here? :)  I'm • just
a lowly newbie after all