 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7091
  F/S Technic 3038 Spider Slayer

Hi, I have 4 of the technic 3038 spider slayer sets for sale. All are new and unopened (2 boxes are open, but the baggies are sealed). 2 boxes show some shelf wear, and 2 are in very good condition. I'm asking $40.00 USD per set with shipping by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)