 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7077
Re: Would like to buy these accessories.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doyle Nelson writes:

251 dark gray Arms with black Hands

Ooo,  tough luck for minifig #126 in this series.  Are you going to have them
draw straws?  ;-)

500 luke skywalker faces

I'm pretty sure there are at least two different ones in the various sets
he appears in.

I would suggest approaching a few "set-busters" like Scott Sanburn and
Mike Stanley:  if you offer them a pre-paid order that reduces their risk,
they might be willing to buy large volumes of some small sets,  and add the
parts you don't want to their regular inventory.  Otherwise,  you'll probably
be stuck with buying pieces in dozen-or-smaller quantities from AFOLs.

Ran