 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7073
FS : 6056 Dragon Wagon MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:36:50 GMT

I just managed to pick up 2 of these sets, and am planning to sell one of
them. The set is MISB, the box is in good condition, both seals intact. For
$25 + shipping it's yours. I live in the Netherlands, expected shipping
costs are :

US/Canada Airmail $8
Europe Airmail $4.50

Payment in cash or money order (add $5 processing costs, sorry my bank
charges me $9 to cash them :-(

Contact me for more information.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com