 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7062
7061  |  7063
Subject:
Trades wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:43:42 GMT

Hi.  I'm interested in a few rarer parts, and have some nice ones for
trade as well.  My short list of nice parts to trade:

*2x2 inverse corner slopes (10 black, 4 gray, 2 white)
*Rolling garage door parts (middle slats:  3 red, 5 trans-light-blue, 1
clear; 1x14 slotted bricks:  1 red and 1 blue)
*"barn" doors:  1 black, 1 clear, 2 pink
*4 Imperial Guard torsos, and a few hat, legs, etc.
*1 16x16 gray flat dock piece (may already be involved in a trade, but if
you have something I want and you want it, ask!)

I need:
*sliding doors (as came in red in 7722):  2 red, 2 yellow most needed, but
will take any color (white is the other one) in any number
*red train doors (need 3 right-opening doors to match the 3 left-opening
ones I have somehow managed to collect without matches!--could use 1
7720 DB-stickered right-opening door, others plain--also will take plain
pairs)
*red and yellow train doors with postal stickers as in 7722 or 7819 (would
be especially interested in unused stickers)

I have other things to trade, too.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt