 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7049
7048  |  7050
Subject:
WTB 5976 Ship Bows n' Masts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:51:10 GMT

Hi,

With 5976 being clearanced at Target, I find I'm in a dilemma:  I want
bows and masts, but I don't want to have to liquidate the whole set.
Therefore, I want to buy the two bow bricks, bow bottom plate, bow upper
plate, mast base, and mast from several of these sets.  I'm willing to
pay $11 for each set of the above, plus shipping to New Jersey, USA.

Let me know if you have any spares of these languishing about.

Best,

Lindsay