 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7044
  WTB: Space Monorails 6990, 6991

I would like to acquire either (or both) of the space monorails (6990 and 6991). I am not too concerned as to whether the sets are complete, though that is a bonus. Mainly I want the actual monorail stuff in working condition. Right now I only want (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)