 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7038
  Finally back home - catching up on commitments

Hey all, After spending the better part of the last month and a half in and out of Knoxville, rental cars, and the hospital, Rachael and I are fully back at home and catching up on our lives. I've responded to some e-mail over the last few weeks but (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)