 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7025
  Looking for Cargo Center pieces

Hi, I'm looking for a few pieces from set #6330 Cargo Center. Basically I would like to get the parts that have the Cargo logo on them. These would include the big Cargo signs for the top of the building, the 1x3 blocks on the truck with the Cargo (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Cargo Center pieces

If you live near a KB Outlet/Toy Liquidators, you may want to check there. Mine still has them for something like $34.99. I would be happy to pick one up for you, but keep in mind that with tax and shipping, it probably wouldn't be that great a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)