 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7007
7006  |  7008
Subject:
Custom Black Hoppers BACK IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:13:12 GMT

Well, I did a little production run last nite and I am happy to report that
black custom hoppers are back in stock. 65 USD each plus shipping. You can buy
them at BrickBay, or by sending me a note directly.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

more info on the hopper can be had here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#hop_black

I'd actually rather you went through BrickBay even though a direct note saves
me 1.30... I want Dan to get the money (and the traffic, there is some good
stuff there).

There are two or three people who have these hoppers back ordered and I would
appreciate hearing from them! I think I can dig up their names but I'm not
totally sure.

Also, this run (which I am calling production run #3) will come with a
numbered certificate of authenticity, and instructions, but probably not a box.

People who bought hoppers from me in the past that would like certificates of
autheticity (identifying the run, but not the number, I didn't track
individual units before) can have them for the cost of postage plus 50 cents.

Any questions, please give a shout.