 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7004
Re: Needed!! Instructions!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:09:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatrelle writes:

Have you tried Brickshelf (for example
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6285/index.html>)?
I know these are not originals, but the scans are good and you can print them.
BEN

Yes, unfortunately, the printer I have is not quite up to the task of making
good copies. and being that my computer is in one part of the house, and my
Legos in another, kinda makes it impractical to run back and forth to build
something.

-Joe