 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 700
699  |  701
Subject:
Trading black slopes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:53:45 GMT

I am making a black pyramid, and have purchased several of the black roof
packs from S@H.  However, to make it look nicer, I'd like to build it using
all 2x2x1 45 deg slopes.  So I am looking for people who would like to
trade 2x2x1 slopes for 2x3x1 and 2x4x1 slopes.  I expect to trade 1 for 1
on stud width, i.e. I'll give you 2 2x3x1s for 3 2x2x1s, or I'll give you 1
2x4x1 for 2 2x2x1s.

I need about 120 2x2x1 slopes right now, and will need more later.

I will also have some of the 2x2x1 inside slopes for trade, I'll trade one
of those for 2-3 2x2x1 slopes.  I'm not sure how many I will have for trade
right now, but I have at least 8.  I will also have some 2x2 and 4x2 apex
bricks for trade (1for1 on stud width) for 2x2x1 slopes.  Not sure of the
number of them for trade right now either, as I am also working on a black
roof with gables for a garage.

Finally, I could also use a few 2x3 black apex pieces for my garage roof.
I'll trade 2x2/2x4 apexes or inside corners for them.

Any takers?  Rob?  Gary?

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |