 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6999
Re: Needed!! Instructions!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Josiah Nicely writes:
Hey all, If there is someone out there who has extra instructions of the
following sets and would be willing to part with them, LET ME KNOW. Sorry, but
I'm in a real bind with some of these sets. Ok here they are:

6285 Black Seas Barracuda
6074 Black Falcon's Fortress
6085 Black Monarch's Castle
6057 Sea Serpent
6061 Siege Tower
6062 Battering Ram
6073 Knights Castle

Now I understand some of these are hard to find, but there is an alternative
to origional copies ( boy is that an oxymoron or what!? ). If someone has a
good copy and will take it to a Photocopier and make GOOD ( AS much like the
origionals as possible ) copies, I will pay for the copies and a little extra
for your trouble. Please let me know if you are able to help in this matter.
Thanks

Have you tried Brickshelf (for example
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6285/index.html>)?
I know these are not originals, but the scans are good and you can print them.
BEN
- Joe
Self styled Lego Nut- Marine Corps Style