 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6994
Re: R: Brickbay.com shop-opening approval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ezio Maino writes:
Less than one day

Ezio

Adam Hoekwater <ahoekwat@nd.edu> wrote in message Fxp2y5.CxD@lugnet.com...
About how long does it usually take to get approval to open a shop on
BrickBay? I registered today and I can't wait to get started building an
inventory. Thanks in advance.

-Adam   8^l

Thanks, Ezio. You're right, I just got approved.
Free time? We don't need no stinkin' free time!

Brickbay Rocks! I can't say enough good things about Dan and his site, it's
really looking good, AND getting better.

I have a few items up but I wouldn't take them too seriously just yet, I am
still fine tuning (downward) my prices. All my listed parts are "waste" from
set manufacturing, so I want to price them to move out, which they ain't yet,
and my sets up there are mostly for me to play with the set listing
possibilities (although I will honor the purchase should someone buy them,
they're priced a little high too just yet...), prior to listing my custom sets.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar

++Lar