 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6972
  WTT: Sets or parts for three BSB sails

Greetings all, I'm looking to trade for three BSB sails. The two large and small sails from the masts and one jib. Must be in excellent condition. I have the following to offer. If you don't have the sails and still want to trade, e-mail me with (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)