 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6967
    Looking for soccer field parts —Jason Maxwell
   I am looking for the advertising boards that run along the side of the new soccer field. With or without stickers, it doesn't matter to me. I need 40+ so if anyone is buying the field and doesn't want them I'd be willing to buy those parts from you. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)