 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 696
  Technic: 8094 8880 8480

Hello every one I just found a 8094 technic controlcenter in a toystore. They also had a Supercar 8880, Space Shuttle 8480 And these are for sale. If many people want this set, I will have to auction it. Let me know your offer greetings from the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)