 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6958
6957  |  6959
Subject:
three '83 and '84 Lego Space Theme Boxes for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:45:31 GMT

Hi all,

6930 Space Supply Station
6951 Robot Command Center
6971 Intergalactic Command Base

These boxes from 1983 and 1984 are up for trade. They include the plastic
inserts, and the instructions to build the model (but no Lego parts).

check out this page for pictures of the boxes:
http://minispy.tripod.com/trade.html

I am searching for Lego parts in return. I am open to anything interesting. I
will give transparent or town/train parts priority, as I need them most.
Examples of "interesting" parts I want?

Okay: staircases of any type (wild west, spiral, etc...) Ladder (the extending
type) Garage door parts (the multi-tiers that make up the actual door), low
3x3 corner slopes, road baseplates, odd-color bricks like
orange/brown/belville pastels/ etc, just anything not totally common... I put
it all to use!

cheers!
Joel Kuester

septenemae@hotmail.com