 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 695
Re: FS: 8094 Technic Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:45:31 GMT

Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> writes:

[...]
I would like to sell it for the best offer over $210, buyer paying
shipping.
I don't think of this as an auction since there will be no update
and no opportunity to increase your offer based on anyone else's offer.

[ Todd: If this type of sale is considered an auction, please let me
know and I'll post this sort of thing to the auctions group in the
future. ]
[...]

Good question!
$xyz o.b.o. doesn't fit the definition of auction (is there a B&W one?)...
Go ahead and post o.b.o. types of sales here as long as there aren't updates
and stuff...

--Todd