 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6947
Re: What's a working 6399 Airport Shuttle (monorail) motor worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:15:55 GMT

Hi Tom,

New, the motors go for $25 to $50 depending on demand. The red cover is definitely
a sort after item.

Why you haven't received a response is probably indicative of what I have been
saying about the compartmentalisation of lugnet, you'd be better off asking your
question of the trains subgroup as this subgroup is only interested in selling
there own lego and appears to be avoided by many potential buyers

Mark H.

Tom Stangl wrote:

Wow, not one answer yet?  I know I've seen posts in the past begging for motors
because theirs was burned out.  Did everyone that needed one get one?

Tom Stangl wrote:

I got a 6399 motor, complete with the red cover and black wheel base, in an
Ebay lot recently.  I hooked it up to a battery box, and it works fine.  I
MAY have a red battery box somewhere for it, but I'm not sure of that.

What does a good working 6399 motor go for?  I'd want to trade it off for
parts listed on my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/