 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6940
Re: WTB/T: Paradisa Female Mini Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:40:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
Hey,  just grab an X-acto knife,  and scrape off a little of the "excess"
lipstick from a standard Paradisa head.  Finish the little gal up with a quick
polish against your jeans and voila...

Actually, if I must I will.  But I would use a Willa mini head instead -- rub
off the whole face with Brasso and start drawing it in.  Can be done...Check
out Craigo's page:

http://community-2.webtv.net/@HH!B7!06!32565775593E/craigo-
lego/transylegovania/

Craigo's Vampira is a modified Willa the witch mini head, if I am not
mistaken.  And he got pretty close to the Paradisa head too -- except maybe
the open lips part and the brows, but perhaps that was an aesthetic choice.

But the preference is to acquire the part if it already exists, I modify as
little possible but have no compunction about doing so if pressed by an idea
that tickles me.

-- Richard