 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6928
  Re: Old Castle Pieces

(...) Shakos are the standard imperial guard and soldiers hats, the cylidyrical hats with the little thing on top. The guy on the second floor in <set:6259 this set> is wearing one. Alan (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old Castle Pieces

Michael, I think Jeff made a good point, and I'll swith over to direct e-mail from now on. To everyone else, I apologize. As a point of interest, Michael, there are quite a few military bases in Japan. There are 5 Marine Corps bases on Okinawa Alone (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)