 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6919
6918  |  6920
Subject:
Updated BST Page - 2150, 4565, 2152, 6854, 6899
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 14:17:19 GMT

I have added the following to my Buy-Sell-Trade page:

2152 Robo Raptor
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2152

6899 Nebula Outpost
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6899

6854 Alien Fossilizer
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6854

4565 Freight & Crane Railway
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4565

2150 Train Station (aka Retrostation)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2150

All but the 2150 are available for straight sale as well as trade.  Complete
details and all of the other sets I have available at:
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/available_sets.htm  Sets I am
seeking are listed at:
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/wanted_sets.htm

Thanks,