 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6906
  Old castle elements

Here are about 40 torsos and shields that are quite old. I am willing to sell or trade to anyone who has Imperial Gaurd or Imperial Armada torsos. Other things I am willing to trade for is blue or red shoulder pads, pith helmets and brown (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old castle elements

I have some of the pirate items you are looking for. (I think.) I am not a pirate head, so I'm not sure of most of the terms. Can you post links to images of the items you are looking for in trade? Eric (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old castle elements

Just go here and then under "series" click soldiers, then scroll down and look at the soldiers in red and blue outfits. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old castle elements

Which helmets are the "pith" helmets? Eric (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old castle elements

They are the white ones that come with adventurers. ' (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)