 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6896
6895  |  6897
Subject:
Brickfest T-shirts still available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:21:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Several people have asked about Brickfest 2000 T-Shirts.
There are still a few available.  I have uploaded pictures of
the front and back artwork to brickshelf:

The cost for the shirts is US$12, including shipping within
48 states.  For international orders, an additional fee will
be charged to cover the extra shipping costs.

To request a shirt, send your quantity and size request to
kloch@kl.net.  Requests will be processed in the order received,
and I will send you an email confirming your order if shirts
are available to fill your request.

Payments will be accepted via PayPal and snail mail.  Do NOT pay
until your order is confirmed, since there is a limited supply
left.

KL