 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6873
    MISB Sets For Sale —David M. Jones
   I have several copies of several set that are MISB bought on clearance at a local toy store. Please email me, mailto:djones32@mindspring.com if you are interested. I have a limited number of these, so act fast! 4948 9V Train Speed Regulator $25 MSRP (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: MISB Sets For Sale —David M. Jones
     Sorry, the email address provided in the previous message is no longer valid, as I cancelled my Mindspring Account right after posting the message. Please send all inquiries to dave@e-daveNOSPAM.com Yo will need to remove the NOSPAM from the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: MISB Sets For Sale —Frank Filz
   (...) If for some reason, someone desperately wants MISB regulators (as opposed to taking one extracted from the too many that some of the high volume train fans end up with), our local Zany Brainy is clearancing a whole stack of these for $20 (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: MISB Sets For Sale —Frank Filz
   (...) I should have mentioned, please buy the one(s) that David has first. I'd rather not make the trip just to potentially save you a couple bucks, however, if there is still demand after his are sold, by all means, drop me a line. Frank (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)