 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6870
    New Want List as LUGNET page —Thomas Main
   I created a list of pieces I want as an FTX document on LUGNET: (URL) have lots of pieces to offer in trade, including some Fabuland figures/pieces, classic windows, and lots more... -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Want List as LUGNET page —Shiri Dori
   (...) about it... and me constantly complaining about my out-of-date trade page) I have at least 7 or so of the pieces you want... I'll email you with an offer. -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)