 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6866
Re: Space kits for sale or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:19:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Hi, welcome to b.s.t, and good luck with your sale. In 'strine(1), does off
mean quantity available, or does it mean something else?

I'm used to it meaning "each of" or "quantity of".  I hear it rarely,
but it floats around Canada among Older Folks(tm), so it's probably a
British-derived thing...

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203

Kyle
Sorry to cause you so much confusion I come from a engineering background and
"off" means quantity in the parts area.Thanks also to Larry for his
interpretation.

Peter