 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6865
    Cesare Lanza/ALLTOYS —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: I just completed a deal with this fellow and while I can't recommend the shipping rates from Italy, I am pleased with my new MISB holdings. Cesare is a first class act all the way, and I recommend him to international collectors. To (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Cesare Lanza/ALLTOYS —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) Yap! In addition to his ebay auctions (under the name alltoys99), Cesare now has his own web site (URL). Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)