 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6813
Re: Rare 1950 1st ed. 1st print Computer Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:23:01 GMT

Bummer, half.com won't let you sell a book without an ISBN or UPC number.
Since this book predates that system, half.com defaults to the 1983 reprint
and assigns a max price of <$30.  Oh well ...

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
"Paul Sinasohn" <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
I'm not interested, but if you don't get a nibble, you could try selling • it on
half.com

Thanks for the tip, I haven't seen this venue before.

-Rob.