 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6811
Re: looking for 6473
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:15:22 GMT

Hans van Loenen wrote:

I'm looking for the resque set 6473. This is the resque hovercraft. I'm also
looking for the truck of the 4564 trainset. The lifting mechanisme will do,
because this is the actual part i'm looking for.

If you want only this part, you should also check set #6668 Recycle
Truck, which is most likely to find than a part of a expensive (and
rare?) train set.

Selçuk