 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6804
6803  |  6805
Subject:
Yellow 1x4x3 Town Window Frames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:50:56 GMT

Hello... I'm looking for 6 of the typical 3x4 or 1x4x3 window frames, in yellow.
I know these are not common anymore. I offer to trade scarce town things like
2x2 inverse corner slopes (red or black), 3x3 low slope corners (blue/black/red)
or pink window frames, or a lamppost, for example. Or name what you desire
(garage door need not apply)

Other than classic sets you'd be crazy to break up (Black Seas Barracuda?) this
part appeared in a basic set 1897 in '92. I don't know if it saw rotation during
the Freestyle era but it seems possible.

-Erik
(hoping it's actually quite common in other people's yards!)